UNIBAT IS A COLLECTIVE SYSTEM OF EXTENDED PRODUCER RESPONSIBILITY (EPR)
COMPRISING A PROFESSIONAL TEAM THAT WORKS CLOSELY WITH YOU TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR OBLIGATIONS IN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND LEGISLATION.
We handle all the relationships, procedures, mechanisms and actions, with prior authorization from the relevant Public Authority, to put into operation and coordinate the economic agents that ensure the collection and management of waste batteries and accumulators which our members are legally subject to.
We are Professionals
UNIBAT is an association of companies which specializes in the operations that industrial companies are required to carry out for the correct management of battery recycling. Our mission is to help you comply with environmental legislation, efficiently and optimizing costs, so that your waste has the least possible environmental impact.
Our main functions to ensure compliance with your environmental obligations include:
1. Creating independent battery waste collection and recycling systems.
2. Managing and coordinating the economic agents involved in this process.
3. Optimizing costs.
4. Mediating with Public Authorities to ensure compliance with environmental legislation.
Being a member of UNIBAT involves transferring a significant part of the battery producer’s obligations (manufacturer or importer) to our system so that we can ensure compliance in matters such as the aforementioned management and advisory services and in informing public authorities.
We strive to create strong links with our members, working closely and professionally with them.
THE RESPONSIBLE SOLUTION
Promote the correct and transparent operation of the collective system of extended producer responsibility (EPR).
1. Maximize the collection and management of waste for proper treatment and recycling.
2. Enhance the efficiency of logistics flows to guarantee the collection of waste anywhere in Sapin.
3. Support any battery and accumulator collection system that contributes to minimizing this type of waste according to the objectives established by Royal Decree 106/2008, of February 1.
4. The design and diffusion of awareness and promotional campaigns on recycling and reuse that help clearly communicate and inform about our mission.
PEACE OF MIND
We provide companies complete peace of mind and confidence with regard to their recycling and waste treatment obligations.
We resolve possible errors in the fulfilment of your obligations with environmental legislation and the Authorities to avoid possible penalties that may affect your corporate reputation.
Ecological and coherent society in accordance with today’s new environmental principles (circular economy).
We have a team of experts in management and environmental legislation with proven experience in the efficient management of battery recycling.
Our proven track record enables us to proactively offer personalized solutions with immediate benefits for our members.
Our way of working is underpinned by the responsibility that comes strict compliance with the regulations and our commitment to defend environmental responsibility
Join UNIBAT for your complete peace of mind
Our specialists are here to make things easy for you. They are qualified to properly inform you about the used battery and accumulator collection and management systems that are best suited to your environmental obligations.
THE RESPONSIBLE SOLUTION
Our specialists are here to make things easy for you.